Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MSM reporter nods in agreement with Pelosi in video, over and over. Oopsies!

Hahahaahaha ahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ahhh. Ha.

Check out this video of Pelosi trying to save some face on the eve before Obama's agenda gets stuffed.

Note: the best part is not Pelosi, but the female news reporter with the shaggy dark brown hair holding a mic in Pelosi's face. Watch her nod in approval to Queen P's proclamations. I don't think the reporter even realizes that she's doing it!

Mainstream Biased Media: 1
Objectivity: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.