Friday, November 6, 2009


Please call and/or fax the Freedom Works 21 targeted Representatives TODAY!!!

Find their contact information here.

One interesting question that Jim Geraghty at National Review brings up is, will these Democrats that know they stand to lose in the next election go ahead and make the plunge anyway? Will they vote for Pelosi's bill knowing that if they do, conservatives will kick them out, and if they don't, then liberals and conservatives will kick them out?

This is what I am afraid of... so, when you call these Blue Dogs, tell them that if they vote no, that you will support them next year. Tell them to take a stand. I don't mind a conservative Democrat in the house - if they behave like one. Tell them to act like the conservative Democrats they purported to be, and they'll be able to count on conservative support next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.