Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Upcoming Events!

For those of you that do not have Facebook accounts, you can find the event info at Tea Party WA.

For those of you that do have Facebook accounts, we now have the events up and running so that you can RSVP and spread the word.

Event #1:
The Farmer Relief and Freedom Relay, hosted by Tea Party Patriots, on November 19th.

Event #2:
The Million Med March, partnered with Seattle Sons & Daughters of Liberty, on November 21st.

Any questions, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.