Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Joe Biden No Longer Coming to Seattle

I spoke with my contact at the SPD and he confirmed, after meeting with the Secret Service today, that the fundraiser with Joe Biden has been canceled. This means we will NOT be rallying on Friday at the Westin. Use the time instead to make visits to your congressional district offices or to call/email/fax them about the health care debacle.

One bit of ammo you can use: the Congressional Budget Office just released a report stating that the GOP health care reform bill (a mere 230 pages) will indeed decrease health care costs and premiums, and decrease the deficit without raising taxes.

Take that big gov't groupies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.