Sunday, November 22, 2009

Deliberative Analysis, RIP

My new article on American Thinker.


  1. Very nice piece. I can just see Keith Oblerman now spewing volcanic vitriol at you because you have been brainwashed by Dick Cheney and Karl Rove.
    Can you just imagine what would be going on on the front page of every liberal newspaper if George Bush was still President?
    Bush is killing little children by withholding swine flu vaccine! But nothing about the Obama administrations incompetence. Where is the vaccine? Why are people dying left and right? More than Katrina and lots of kids. Why does Obama get off Scott free.
    Because with the left, the end justifies the means. They preach tolerance and spew hatred. They think they are so smart yet they cannot debate an idea without talking points or a teleprompter.
    I look forward to more of your columns. In the arena of ideas, conservitism is the only philosophy that has depth and weight. Natural law is real.

  2. I saw this and responded in a post at Tea Party Nation, I thought I recognized the name!

    Deliberate Omission of the Deliberative Process
    Hide the ugly truth as long as possible behind closed doors... and then quickly make it law.

    Quite a trick if you can pull it off, and evidently it is the way it is now done.

    Helps to have a dutiful public opinion monopoly to help one attack any opposition to this new way of doing the people in.

    Deliberative Analysis, RIP lists the main methods of attacks.

    The deflection game=attack all opposition to your diabolical schemes as "special interests" while the "extra special interests" line up to sign up for their deals.

    Laws fabricated in this manner are expected to be obeyed same as any real law passed.

    Now we are really starting to understand how this " fundamental transformational change" works.


I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.