Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BREAKING: Olympia Snowe Defects and Will Vote YES on Baucus Bill

Why? Why would she do this? "To make history."

Retch. Puke. Retch. WHAT?? History? Oh, to make history by ruining the greatest nation on Earth, in all the history of mankind?

Way to go you horrible woman. I will give every single cent I can to your opposition, even if they are a Democrat, a Green Party candidate, whatever. I don't CARE. Traitor Snowe, you do not deserve to be in representational government any longer if you stop REPRESENTING the PEOPLE and start representing vague notions of "making history." We are DYING economically and this bill is the nail in our coffin. We may as well have a Democrat in your place. You are a good for nothing TRAITOR.

Twitter hashtags: #snowetraitor #tcot #tlot #healthcare

(And now back to our regularly scheduled, mostly level-headed commentary.)

2 comments:

  1. she must have not wanted to keep her job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you. I think we are very like minded. I am adding you to my blogroll. Check out my little spot on the interwebz and if you like it blogroll me back. http://keeperofoddknowledge.blogspot.com
    -Kook

    ReplyDelete

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.