Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quick Links

Obama's connections to ACORN, lest he forgets.

"The man who has run nothing more demanding than the Harvard Law Review is beginning to look out of his depth in the world's top job." Well, duh.

President Obama's agenda will produce a $13 Trillion deficit over the next ten years rather than the $9 Trillion advertised by the Administration.

But it's still overwhelmingly Bush's deficit/fault don't ya know... Obama's agenda "is responsible for only a sliver of the deficits..."

Wait, let's see that graph one more time.

How do you spell hypocrisy? U.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.