Monday, September 28, 2009

Personal Health Care Stories Democrats Don't Want You to Hear

And Democrat/Obama/Single payer supporters. None of them want to acknowledge the "personal stories" that lay waste to their claims that a public option and more government intrusion is the right way to go. Though they'll whine and cry all day about "putting a human face" on the debate and will go out of their way to exploit stories, some true, some false, to push their agenda. Well, turnabout is fair play boys and girls and here are a couple of those anecdotes the left likes so much.

Via Gateway Pundit:
Story #1
Story #2
Info about the "Real Canadian Health Care Field Trip 2009"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.