Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You Can Smell the Desperation a Mile Away

Okay, okay, okay. Yes I am shamelessly re-posting the video I made, but how can I not when Organizing for America (whose website's URL is suspiciously www.barackobama.com...) continues to send out emails with desperate statements like these [all emphasis mine]:
It's time to set the record straight -- and, more importantly, expose the special interests and partisan attack organizations behind the lies and misinformation.

They're part of a deliberate plot by the special interests who profit from the status quo to kill any reform at all.

While Americans watch their paychecks dwindle, their coverage disappear, and their businesses struggle, special interests are trying to scare folks into opposing reform.

So yet again, I ask you to say it loud, say it proud, and put it on your protest sign:

Mr. President, I am not a special interest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.