Saturday, August 22, 2009

Recess Rally Today and a Treat!

Meet me and hundreds more at the corner of NE Northgate Way and 5th Ave NE at the north end of Northgate Mall at 12:00 p.m.! We'll be showing off our homemade signs and waving at all the people driving by!

We will line up single file down the sidewalk so as not to block the sidewalk and therefore avoid any penalties. We do not need a permit to congregate on a public sidewalk as long as we are not blocking the sidewalk.

Remember, parking at the mall is free!

And now a treat for you to enjoy as you get ready this morning. This will remind why you are taking part in the rally today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.