Monday, August 24, 2009

OFA Rounds Up Supporters - Will You Counter Them?

From an email sent out my nemesis (he doesn't know it yet...) Dustin Lambro, the Washington State Director for Organizing for Obama - oops, I mean Organizing for America. They are arriving at Adam Smith's town hall at 5:00 p.m. What time are you getting there?

Organizing for America

I wanted to send you an urgent invitation to an important town hall with Rep. Adam Smith tomorrow, Tuesday, August 25th.

He'll be talking to constituents and gathering feedback. Whether you ask a question or show your support with a sign, attending this town hall is a powerful way to show where you stand and thank those in Congress who are fighting for reform.

I hope you can join us. Here are the details:

What: Town Hall with
Rep. Adam Smith

Where: Harry Lang Stadium
6615 111th St. SW
Lakewood, WA 98499

When: Tuesday, August 25th
Arrival Time:
5:00 p.m.
Start Time:
7:00 p.m.


Please arrive as early as possible to the town hall, and make sure that the most powerful voices in this debate are those calling for real reform, not angrily clamoring for the status quo.

RSVP here:



Dustin Lambro
Washington State Director
Organizing for

P.S. -- Before the event, please print off a flyer to display and make sure that your support is visible.

1 comment:

  1. Heh. Funny --- I received a similar email from the local OfA in the New Orleans area! (Several of us who aspired to be The Man From U.N.C.L.E. in their formative years seem to have "joined" the ranks of the OfA!) I have my "flyer," do you!

    On an even more uplifting note, check out my post describing how the NOLA area Tea Partiers overwhelmed our local MSM newspaper's switchboard (if such a thing still exists!), leading them to print a retraction and acknowledge our existence!!


I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.