Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Barack Obama 90210

Via Drudge, Obama to appear in a "back to school special." Oh goody.
"So as this new school year begins, I urge you to set goals for your own education: to study hard and get involved in your school, to try new things and find something you're passionate about," Obama says, according to a release issued Wednesday.

"And that's how our nation will get ahead -- by ensuring that every American gets a world-class education, from preschool to college to a career," Obama said. [Emphasis mine]

And that's why he's soooooooooo supportive of school choice and vouchers for inner city children, right? Right? Bueller? Bueller?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.