Thursday, July 23, 2009

What are you doing this weekend to combat Obamacare??!!!

Seriously!!! Check out Obama's Organizing for America events page to see what kinds of events they are planning in YOUR neighborhood! We MUST combat them at this level as well. We cannot keep ignoring the person-to-person communication in the hopes that our neighbors will pick up the information through osmosis or something!

For people around Seattle, go here for the listing of the local events OFA's foot soldiers are planning.

Well? What are you waiting for??!! Get out and talk to the people in your community! For resources and a "how to" see my previous post here.

GET OUT THERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.