Thursday, July 23, 2009

Taxpayer March in D.C. on 9/12

If you haven't heard of the national Tea Party march in Washington D.C. happening on September 12th of this year, then here's some information for you.

This website is the official place to go for everything you could ever possibly want or need to know about putting together your trip.

Go to the website, browse around, make sure to click on all the button up at the top, and think seriously about whether or not you can go. So far there are 10,000 people who have signed up to go. What if we could get a million?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.