Gather your posters and your markers and get on down to your nearest Congressional district office!
Tomorrow morning, Friday, July 17th, Tea Party Patriots are organizing a nationwide, exactly simultaneous protest against socialized medicine. The goal is to have a group of people at every, single office across every state, across the entire nation! There is no formal agenda or speakers. It is just citizens with signs, voices and passion.
This is where you come in! It is only ONE HOUR! Here is what you do:
1. Make a sign tonight. Keep it laser focused on the issue of health care and what you want or what you don't want. Go here for sign ideas. RSVP here.
2. Write a letter to your Representative or Senator to take with you when you go.
3. Go here to find the office nearest you.
4. Show up to that office at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow with your sign and family and friends. Bring as many people as you can. Kids are out of school now, so bring them with you! Drop off your letters.
5. Stay there for ONE HOUR. Meet other like-minded folks and chat! At 10:00 a.m., pack up your stuff and go about your day.
Facebook link here.
Updated with this chart, the Organizational Chart of the House Democrat's Health Plan:
In other news: The University of Washington has apparently named Obama's "Dreams from My Father" as their required, "common book" for all incoming Freshman.