Friday, July 31, 2009

Health Care Videos

Washington Policy Center has put together three videos on the health care issue. (Hat tip: RealB)


  1. Rep. Inslee is hosting a townhall meeting via telephone tomorrow (8/5) night at 7:30 p.m. to discuss health care. Call 1-877-269-7289 and enter code 13634 to participate. (Info not on his web site yet, I called his office and they gave me this info).

  2. Summary of Inslee's telephone town hall meeting...freedom of choice, can't remain on status quo. Change. Someone asked how we are going to pay for this. "Medical inflation killing us. Medicare is twice as high as wage rates. Status quo recipe for fiscal disaster. The deficits we incurred in the past plus the War in Iraq. Don’t want to dig hole deeper. Money spent on this program will equal amount raised through higher income tax increase plus contribution by employers who don’t provide coverage, plus savings by changing medicare reimbursement system." All sounded good but show me ONE government program that is in the black...


I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.