Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Counter Protest Tomorrow! Spread the Word! Updated!

Tomorrow.
Thursday.
July 30th.
5:00 p.m.
Corner of 116th Ave. and NE 8th St.
Bellevue, WA
Bring signs.
Water.
Passion.
Fighting spirit.

Bring it all.

See you there.

Update:
1. The I-90 bridge will be closed from 1:15 to 2:30 today for the Blue Angels rehearsals. Therefore they are predicting that traffic will be rough on all major highways. Make your plans accordingly.
2. For suggestions of what to put on a protest sign go here.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! And if you run into "Anonymous" - give em heck!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.