Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Counter Protest In Bellevue!

Just a reminder to show up at the corner of 116th Ave. and NE 8th St. in Bellevue this Thursday evening at 5:00 p.m.

This is now a weekly event - every Thursday at 5:00 - as the Obots have proclaimed their intentions of doing it every week, and I just hate to see them go unopposed.

Like always, bring your signs and enthusiasm! For this week's event you may want to bring water, sunscreen, hats, umbrellas, sunglasses, etc. It's going to be a hot one!


  1. Plenty of sunscreen, you white folks tend to burn badly..... Nothing more disturbing as beet red white folk.

  2. Welcome to the postracial America!

    Go post your racist comments at other blogs where it is accepted. We aren't tolerant of racists.

  3. Liberty
    You mention in your "Post a Comment" instructions, "...Just try not to be an idiot."
    Commenter "Anonymous (3:17 PM)" sounds like an idiot to me.

  4. Sounds like there's a "recess rally" coming up on 8/22! This could be another big one for us, since it is supported by "Michelle Malkin, RedState.com, American Majority, Smart Girl Politics, Americans for Limited Government, Freedom Works, Sam Adams Alliance and several other groups to help push the national effort" according to my Facebook message from American Liberty Alliance (formerly dontgo movement). Woot! LET'S GET TOGETHER TO OPPOSE NATIONAL HEALTH CARE!

  5. Have you noticed that rude obnoxious people that post comments here, like Dan, hide under "Anonymous"? The message is clear Dan, act in a responsible respectful manner. What don't you get? Sally

  6. Sally
    I'm hoping you simply confused me - Dan - with Anonymous (who posted on July 28 at 3:17 PM). I'm the one who used my real name and rebuffed the racial remark Anonymous made about "white folk." I'm hoping you agree with me that Anonymous was out of line.


I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.