Friday, June 12, 2009

Lack of Posting

Hello,

I just wanted to leave a quick note about why I have not posted for a while. My fiance's 4 year old nephew passed away after a year-long battle with leukemia. I have not had a chance to get online, as I'm sure everyone understands. Thank you to everyone who has already sent their prayers and condolences, and thank you to those that inevitably will. I have a couple of items to post, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Please check back soon.

If you would like to make a donation to his family to help them with the medical bills, please go to any Chase Bank (formerly Washington Mutual) and ask to donate to the "Liam McNassar Fund."

I would like to leave you with this short, little video of Liam, who is no longer suffering.



8 comments:

  1. Precious little soul. My deepest sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to the McNassar family. Rest in peace little Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liberty, our hearts go out to you and your family. You will all be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this today,
    Very, very sad.
    Hopefully Liam didn't suffer too much and gave his family many great memories.
    Nothing is worse than a parent losing a child.
    Please pass on our condolences too.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. May his memory be eternal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a mother of 3, I cannot begin to imagine what the parents and family members are going through. Please pass on my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless the young man. How sad for his parents and family, him being called home so young.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sincere condolences.

    ReplyDelete

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.