Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 27th Tea Party and Thomas Paine!

Just a reminder to everyone to pack your picnic lunch and get on down to Heritage Park in Olympia this Saturday, June 27th. The festivities start at 10:00 a.m.

Remember that YouTube sensation, the Thomas Paine impersonator? Well guess what! His name is Bob Basso and he is speaking at our Tea Party on Saturday!! Bring your family and friends and get ready to party. Bob Basso will speak at 1:00 p.m. while other speakers will begin at 11:00 a.m. Please join us and spread the word far and wide. Here is Mr. Paine's latest video.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to being at the Tea Party in Olympia this Saturday. I will be driving up from Portland Saturday morning. See you then Keli.

    ReplyDelete

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.