Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tea Party Update!

SeattleBruce asks what's happening with the Tea Party movement as teapartywa.org has not been updated with information about the next round of parties. Hold tight. We're sorting out some permit issues and things like that, and we are waiting to hear back from the other cities in WA State. As soon as we have all the info the site will be updated. Promise.

Here is the information I have to date: We're working on a rally in Olympia for June 27th as a final push to get Tim Eyman's property tax initiative on the ballot and for those that are busy on the 4th of July. Many other cities around the state are already planning their 4th of July rallies, and once that info is sent to us it will go up.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for the info on the upcoming parties. I am glad to know there will be some activity before the 4th. Easier to plan ahead & make arrangements for work subs, etc. Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some national webiste links that have schedules and information about Tea Parties all across the fruited plains!

    Tea Party schedule is developing at two pretty good schedule listings below.

    http://www.teapartyrevolution.com/#schedule
    http://teapartypatriots.org/index.php?option=com_eventlist&view=eventlist&Itemid=2

    There are rallies happening in May and June (for instance June 14th is Flag Day and there seem to be a number of Tea Party rallies planned for then - and certainly surrounding July 4th also!)

    I know there are other sites also.
    http://www.reteaparty.com/

    but their schedules aren’t as complete as the first couple of links. I’m not sure where the best Tea Party schedule clearinghouse is - I think we need some help in that area surely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tri-Cities is working on attending but as of a few minute ago there is confusion regarding dates and times.
    Please let me know when the event is settled.

    jim@tri-citiesteaparties.com

    http://tri-citiesteaparties.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. clicked over form my sister's blog...and I love your site!
    Keep it up~ I love your humor and honesty!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.