Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

No frills. Just a simple, humble, heartfelt thank you

Thank you to all of the brave men and women who gave their lives so that the rest of us did not have to. I hope that someday everyone in this nation will appreciate your sacrifice, for you have earned an infinite amount of it.

Thank you to all of the families of fallen soldiers. Without you to support your soldiers, we would all suffer. I am sorry for your loss, and wish your families the strength to move forward.

Thank you, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.