Thursday, April 23, 2009

Could We?

It is a bit of a scary thought in that you can't control what happens, but I think I like it. A Federalist Amendment to the Constitution. Opinions?

(H/T: tcotreport)


  1. I'm in. Where do I sign up?

  2. I doubt it could happen, but I like it.

  3. We don't need a "federalist" amendment to the US constitution. It's already there, all we need to do is enforce it.
    What we could use is equivalent amendments to the state Constitutions. IIRC, 33 states already have legislation in progress that adds the (US) 10th amendment to their Constitution. The most visible example is Texas, but there are lots of others.



I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.