Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank God for DeMint

I'm not joking. I saw this over at Hot Air and just had to post it right away. He is so on-point about everything. Government is working hard to create a void in charitable and voluntary service so that they can swoop in, with your tax dollars, to create service groups that promote their preferred causes. It is sickening. But at least there are some jewels in Congress right now, and DeMint is one 'em.



Some good news is that the tea parties are collecting food donations for local food banks, and regardless of the presumptuous and greedy politicians, we will continue to take care of our brothers and sisters in need without any darned bill demanding that we do.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    On the Tax Day Tea Party web site, you mentioned that there was a Richland group meeting at 4pm. I have been organizing a tea party at 6 pm. Do you have contact information for the other group?

    Please email me at urb0123@hotmail.com
    Or possibly post at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=74390386030

    Thank you,
    Udell Ross Burton

    ReplyDelete

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.