Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Special King County Election Thursday, March 19th


Care about private property rights? Think that it is immoral to take away people's private property by force, or restrict the usage without compensation to mollify radical greeniacs? Yeah, me too. So go vote on Thursday for Preston Drew in a special election being held to fill a position on the KCD's five member Board of Supervisors. This board deals with issues of property rights. The lefties are firing up a campaign to mobilize their armies to write in their eco-zealot candidate who didn't make it on to the ballot. Check out this link to find the polling places, and to see why we need to make sure more of us get to the polls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.