Thursday, March 19, 2009

OMG I Love American Thinker!!

Seriously folks, American Thinker is quite possibly one of the THE BEST sites around for really great insight and analysis, and just plain 'ol information! They also link to other great articles and sources. I look at it everyday, and everyday I want to link to every single gosh darned article! Of course, one cannot link to every article... that would be ridiculous... right? Well, rather than be ridiculous, I will just whet your appetite with one link, and then I suggest you read EVEYTHING on the site today. You won't be able to stop. Today's articles are the web equivalent of a rip-roaring, page-turning, suspense novel. The news to tempt you with more is this: A House panel is going to hear charges against ACORN! Check it out:

A lawyer for a whistleblower on the activist group ACORN is prepared to tell a House panel Thursday that the group provided liberal causes with protest-for-hire services and coerced donations from the targets of demonstrations through a mob-style "protection" racket. ACORN called it the "muscle for the money" program, according to prepared testimony Pittsburgh lawyer Heather Heidelbaugh plans to deliver at a hearing of the House Judiciary subcommittee on the Constitution, civil rights and civil

So what are you waiting for? Go there NOW!

3 comments:

  1. The link is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. The computer froze when I hit 'post'. In case you didn't get my comment, I was saying I love American Thinker myself! One of the liveliest pieces I've read so far was 'Obama's Alinsky Ju Jitsu'.

    http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/01/obamas_alinsky_jujitsu.html

    ReplyDelete

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.