Friday, March 27, 2009

Late Night Musings - Bush Was a Better Speaker Than Obama!!

I must go to sleep, but I couldn't help watching some video of Obama, which then forced me to go back and look at video of Bush. I remember everyone always ridiculing Bush because of the way he spoke, and to be honest, I frequently lamented his lack of communication skills. Yet, comparing the two men now, I stand corrected. Obama might be a better speech-reader, but at least Bush can string together more than eight words at a time before going, "Uuuhhh...uhhh...uuhhhh..uh...uhh..uuuuhhhh..." I'm actually starting to get embarrassed for Obama. Plus, Bush spoke from the heart many times. I was hugely disappointed with Bush's fiscal irresponsibility, from his involvement in the growth of government to his involvement with the bailouts. However, I believe the heart of this common man was dedicated to protecting this nation from any more terrorist attacks. I feel like he was the father of the USA, perched on her stoop, all night long, quietly watching over our safety. For this I will be eternally thankful and I do believe historians will tell the real story that the MSM hid and discarded.

I give you, Obama vs. Bush:



7 comments:

  1. This is SO true. Thanks for pointing it out. Biggest myth and fairy tale: BHO is the most amazing communicator of this century with a genius intellect to back up his speaking skills. Seen anybody faint at his recent speeches and press conferences?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blogsite! I am going to send a link to our son who is stationed at Ft. Lewis... he will appreciate that someone from WA is on our side!
    Stop by my site some time:
    www.moreramblingsandruminations.blogspot.com.
    Thanks,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN! That is exactly what I have been thinking. I miss President Bush more ever day (I also miss the truly classy Mrs. Bush as well). Thanks for all you do for this country we love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article. I was wondering if you guys here at Redistributing Knowledge would be interested in putting a link on your main website to ours. We'd do the same for you. Just comment on one of our articles with your response. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found this site and I am new to blogs and still do not get Twitter...but I KNOW A GOOD THOUGHT WHEN I SEE IT, AND TOO BAD WE COULD N0T PLAY THE COMPARISON ON ALL THE MAINSTREAM CHANNELS....DON'T YOU THINK HONEST PEOPLE WOULD AGREE THAT THE SOUND AND TONE OF PRES. BUSH IS SO MUCH EASIER ON THE EARS...I JUST WANT ONE DAY WITHOUT HEARING, OR SEEING "OBUMMER" ANYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the comparison..I had almost forgotten how much gw made me feel when he was "on". this should be seen on all mainstream media...it would remind some and really whip up the "others"...I am new to blogs and Twitter, so I have a lot of catching up to do...I AM A 5TH GENERATION SCOTCH_IRISH WOMAN WHO IS GETTING WITH THE PROGRAM,...nice to meet you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy schnikes i am loving this blogpost! i always disagreed with mccain when he kept "conceding" that obama was an amazing speaker.

    ReplyDelete

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.