Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Seattleites Out There?

Anyone in the Seattle area? I would like to stage a Porkulus Protest here. I know that "the most frightening bill on Earth" has now passed both Houses, but they are going to have to reconcile the two bills, which will take at least a few days, I'm hoping! If you are at all close to this area, leave a comment that you would be interested in attending. I'm going to go look up the requirements to have a protest around our dear Senators' offices downtown. Unlike the melodramatic lefties, I do not want to get arrested. I do however want to take a page from their playbook and be loud, obnoxious, and in their faces. If I don't do something, I might just lie around totally depressed. Who's with me??

1 comment:

  1. This Seattlite is out there! I will mention the Feb 16th protest on my show tonight. My show is called No Compromise Radio and you can find that here:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nocompomise and my blog is http://gto7.wordpress.com.

    The show starts at 6 pm goes til 8 and I will mention protest between 7:45 pm and 8 pm.

    Keep up the fight against Marxism and Faux-Bama!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.