Saturday, February 21, 2009

More from Rick Santelli

Another video of the leader of the revolution! I just can't believe that I'm finally seeing some press calling the Obama administration out on their bullying tactics! What a GREAT day!!!

I can't embed the video here so you'll have to hop over to CNBC to watch it!

Oh, and hat tip to dadinseattle who brought this website to my attention.


  1. Way to go Santelli! I'm surprised that CNBC didn't make him disappear after his first rant. Power to the free speach press!

  2. I got a chuckle out of Kudlow's participation too and the pointed complaint about the White House "attack" on a member of the media. (Guess the whining about Limbaugh didn't count.)



I believe in free speech, including offensive speech, and especially political speech. Comments that are left on my blog do not necessarily represent my views nor do I necessarily endorse them. I am not responsible for other people's views or comments. That is how the 1st Amendment works.